XZWD slewing bearing for AWP (aerial work platform)
The aerial work platform’s lightweight and compact size makes it convenient to use in schools, churches, warehouses and more. The aerial work platforms also provide solutions for interior work on large construction sites, such as high rises, as well as being perfect for light-duty construction purposes.
The aerial work platform are usually use slewing bearing, and the forward and reverse directions can be selected according to the needs of the operation. The slewing part of the slewing mechanism and the work platform are both installed on the slewing support, that is, the turntable. The driving device is fixed on the turntable, and a driving gear is installed at the lower end. The slewing bearing is composed of a turntable and a ring gear seat fixedly connected with the frame. The slewing mechanism consists of a turntable, a cycloid hydraulic motor, a worm gear reducer, a slewing support, and a pinion gear. The outer gear ring of the slewing bearing is fixed on the chassis, and the inner ring is connected with the turntable. The rotation of the cycloidal motor drives the rotation of the worm gear reducer, the rotation of the worm gear drives the pinion gear connected to it, and the rotation of the turntable is realized by the engagement of the pinion gear and the outer ring gear.
1. Our manufacturing standard is according to machinery standard JB/T2300-2011, we also has been found the efficient Quality Management Systems(QMS) of ISO 9001:2015 and GB/T19001-2008.
2. We devote ourselves to the R &D of customized slewing bearing with high precision,special purpose and requirements.
3. With abundant raw materials and high production efficiency, the company can supply products to customers as quickly as possible and shorten the time for customers to wait for products.
4. Our internal quality control includes first inspection, mutual inspection, in-process quality control and sampling inspection to ensure product quality. The company has complete testing equipment and advanced testing method.
5. Strong after-sales service team, timely solve customer problems, to provide customers with a variety of services.