Concrete Mixing Pump Truck Used Slewing Ring Bearing
There are many types of pump trucks, such as: concrete mixing pump truck, boom pump truck, mobile pump truck, flood control mobile pump truck, etc .; these pump trucks are inseparable from a very important transmission component: slewing ring bearing.
The slewing bearing is composed of three parts: the inner ring, the outer ring, and the rolling element. It can simultaneously carry a large axial force, radial force and a certain tilting moment. It is a general-purpose large-scale with comprehensive performance bearing. The inner and outer rolling rings have high-strength bolts respectively fixed on the turntable or chassis frame.
In the design process of the slewing bearing of the concrete pump truck, according to the experience and calculation in recent years, we generally choose the rotary table slewing bearing, which can bear larger axial load and tipping moment. Turntable slewing bearings are generally divided into two types: Single row ball slewing bearing and Single row cross roller slewing bearing.
XZWD slewing bearing has provided slewing bearings for well-known domestic and foreign pump truck manufacturers, and has rich experience. If you need slewing bearings for pump trucks, please contact us.
1. Our manufacturing standard is according to machinery standard JB/T2300-2011, we also has been found the efficient Quality Management Systems(QMS) of ISO 9001:2015 and GB/T19001-2008.
2. We devote ourselves to the R &D of customized slewing bearing with high precision,special purpose and requirements.
3. With abundant raw materials and high production efficiency, the company can supply products to customers as quickly as possible and shorten the time for customers to wait for products.
4. Our internal quality control includes first inspection, mutual inspection, in-process quality control and sampling inspection to ensure product quality. The company has complete testing equipment and advanced testing method.
5. Strong after-sales service team, timely solve customer problems, to provide customers with a variety of services.